Friday, July 31, 2009

The Harvest of Love

I really like the Decemberists, "Hazards of Love." I think I'm the only one outside of the hardcore fans. That's alright though. It's got some great moments and I appreciate the process/goal of the thing. Sometimes it's not about the crops, it's about the harvest.

Band practice the other night was really amazing. We were going at it until almost 1:00 a.m. in MJ and Rob's apartment. No instruments, no music, just pizza and a couple of Bud Lights.

I have to call Billy Stratton today on my drive up to camp - he can explain to me the fostering of an independant spirit and how it relates to Motorcycles.

Ilana comes home in about four weeks.

Faf will be gone when I get back.

Sometimes it's not about the crops, it's about the harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment