Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two months later, I still love coffee

Hey Scottie,

Yesterday, I had like two tablespoons of a medium-roast left in the jar but decided to make two or three cups of it anyway. It was watery, but passable. I go into the fridge to put a little whole milk in it and what do I find? Out of whole milk - all that I have is skim. Shit. So now I'm drinking watery, milk flavored, coffee flavored peepee juice. It was lame.

Last night, I set out to correct the problem. French Roast and Whole Milk. I'm not fucking around.

I make the F.R. this morning with like 8 scoops ground and 8 ounces of H2O. The coffee that came out could be used to re-cauk a bathtub except it's black... and smells like coffee. Grab the whole milk, pour about six cups of that into the cafe-O-blackhole that is my thermos and head out the door. Everytime I take a sip, I feel like I can taste in the back of my eyeballs.

Anyway, I know how much you appreciate the 'joe' so I figured I should let you know.

Love,
Yaps

No comments:

Post a Comment